Business Ethics Consulting Center
If you are aware of any unethical (or suspected to be unethical) behaviors by employees of 네이버㈜ and its affiliates,
please report or consult online with Business Ethics Consulting Center.
- Unfair processing of work and unjust request using a superior position
- Request for joint acquisitions of assets or cash loan, etc.
- Absence of fairness in the selection of cooperating companies and
items of complaint in relation to contracts
- Dishonesty and corruption including misappropriation of company funds or misuse of company’s asset, etc
- Items of complaint in relation to accounting
(fabrication of data, payment delay, etc.)
- Leaking of company information and unjust obtainment of other company’s confidential information
- Act of receiving money and valuables·entertainment·convenience
- Other acts that violate business ethics or hinder a healthy corporate culture
- In all circumstances, contents of consultation and report will be treated confidentially in order to protect the identity of consultee or informant.
- If the contents are not specific and the facts are not clear, it may be difficult to proceed with the investigation. Please answer as specifically as possible.
- * Required items
- Registration No.
The valued contents that you have registered at NAVER Business Ethics Consulting Center will greatly help
Naver Corporation to maintain the honest values of a corporation trusted by our clients and communities.
Please remember the registration No. and password that you registered so that you can check the processing status and results of registration details.
Only the content registered within one year from the time of viewing can be viewed.