Business Ethics Consulting Center
If you are aware of any unethical (or suspected to be unethical) behaviors by employees of 네이버㈜ and its affiliates,
please report or consult online with Business Ethics Consulting Center.
- Embezzlement including misappropriation of company funds or misuse of
- Accounting frauds such as manipulation of Accounting data, unreasonable
delays in payment, etc.
- Leak of confidential information of the company and acquirement of
confidential information of other companies by improper means
- improper solicitation and/or graft such as receiving money, valuables,
entertainment or convenience
- Abuse of superior business power in requesting quid pro quo or resulting unfair
business outcome due to the refusal of requests or unjust demands
- Acts in violation of the Fair Trade Act
- requests for joint acquisition of property and/or requests for money loan, etc.
- other Acts that violate business ethics or deteriorate sound corporate culture
In addition to the above, Business Ethics Consulting Center cannot process the service-related inquiries/inconveniences and customer center-related matters (hereinafter referred to as "general service inquiries").
Therefore, if Business Ethics Consulting Center determines that the reported item is more suitable for one of "general service inquiries" rather than business ethics violation cases by the employees of NAVER or its affiliates, details of the consultation (contents, name of the consultee, contact information, NAVER ID, etc.) may be transferred to the responsible department through the internal system of NAVER or its affiliates.
The responsible department that has received the "general service inquiries" from Business Ethics Consulting Center will review the details of consultation and reply directly to the consultee.
If you do not agree to the above condition, Business Ethics Consulting Center may close the “general service inquiries” case without transferring it to the responsible department.
- Consultations and reports will be processed confidentially.
- If details are not specified or factually supported, there may be difficulties in processing further investigation; thus, please provide the details as specific as possible.
- The ones marked with * are the required items.
- You can check the response in [Check Result] menu with your password. Please remember your password.
- Registration No.
The valued contents that you have registered at NAVER Business Ethics Consulting Center will greatly help
Naver Corporation to maintain the honest values of a corporation trusted by our clients and communities.
Please remember the registration No. and password that you registered so that you can check the processing status and results of registration details.
Only the content registered within one year from the time of viewing can be viewed.